Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's about a Relationship--Feb.20

Today I got a chance to go to lunch with a classmate. We had class together freshman year and then randomly had class together again. We went to panera and sat down and talked for a while about life. I told her about the rock and asked her what she had grown up as or what she thought. She told me that her parents were Hindu, but she wasn't sure what she believed. She was even trying to figure out if she even believed that there is a God. She said that she's not into religion. But she told me that she was leaning toward Buddhism. Then she asked me what about me. So I told her what has changed my life--a relationship with Jesus Christ. I've been praying for opportunities to share with this girl and God gave me such an awesome opportunity today. Praise God. I pray that she thinks about it more after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment