Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jimmy Johns--Feb. 2

Yesterday was a very busy day. I had class all day and then babysat till 8:30. And after I got off I still needed to hand out a tract. So I stopped by Jimmy John's to pick up a sandwich and hand out a tract. I walked in and saw that there were just three guys working there. I admit, I was a little intimidated. I got done paying and handed the guy at the register a tract. He started to flip through it, as I said, "This is the story of how Jesus changed my life. You should read it, it will change yours." I pray it does.

3 comments:

  1. amen babe! i saw that sandwich and i wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool babe. I am so encouraged by your steps of faith and courage. It is an honor to be fighting at your side. You have been such an example to me. I have full faith that God is going to use you in mighty ways! Keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I saw that sandwich too! way to be faithful, megan!

    ReplyDelete