Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Opening up doors

I tried to find a parking spot in the valley, but all were taken up tonight so I headed over to the garage to park. As I was walking back I prayed for an opportunity and that God would make it very clear. This girl started walking towards me and I thought for sure this was the girl I should give it to, but before I got to her she turned to go down a different sidewalk. So I kept on walking and saw up ahead another girl! I gave her the tract as I came up to her and told her what it was about. She said I think I've gotten one of these before...where was it...are you from the rock? I told her, yes I am. And asked if she read it and she said she had, but lost it. I asked if she was a part of a group on campus and she said she wasn't. She was so friendly and seemed interested so I told her that if she wanted I could give her my number if she wanted to go to the Rock and didn't want to walk alone. She said yes, so I wrote it down for her. Praise God for opening up doors like that, that I could never do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment